There’s a new Information worker are ready to be downloaded. You can find them here.
BUT…. can we I download them all the parts at once.
YEAH…. you can. Use the Akamai download manager.
- Virtual Machine 2010-7a parts 1-12
- Virtual Machine 2010-7a parts 13-22, SFV & Setup Guide
- Virtual Machine 2010-7b
The download is about 18 GB big.
This is the content :
Virtual machine “A” contains the following pre-configured software:
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard Evaluation Edition x64, running as an Active Directory Domain Controller for the “CONTOSO.COM” domain with DNS and WINS
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Enterprise Edition with Analysis, Notification, and Reporting Services
- Microsoft Office Communication Server 2007 R2
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
- Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 Enterprise Edition
- Microsoft Office Web Applications
- Microsoft FAST Search for SharePoint 2010
- Microsoft Project Server 2010
- Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010
- Microsoft Visio 2010
- Microsoft Project 2010
- Microsoft Office Communicator 2007 R2
Virtual machine “B” contains the following pre-configured software:
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard Evaluation Edition x64, joined to the “CONTOSO.COM” domain
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
Active directory has been preconfigured over 200 “demo” users with metadata in an organizational structure. All of these user profiles have been imported and indexed for search within SharePoint Server 2010.
SharePoint Server 2010 has been configured in a “Complete” farm using the default SQL Server 2008 R2 instance. A default site has been created using the Team Site template at http://intranet.contoso.com/ and a FAST Search Center at http://intranet.contoso.com/search/.
As shipped virtual machine “A” requires image “B” for email. Running image “B” is optional.